|Price excl. tax:||€25.90|
|Price (incl. tax):|
|No. items in stock:||5|
Description: The Netduino is a powerful development board based on an open source electronics platform using the .NET Micro Framework. It features a 32-bit microcontroller and a rich development environment. The Netduino incorporates 20 GPIOs with SPI, I2C, 2 UARTs, 4 PWMs, and 6 ADC channels!
.NET Micro Framework combines the ease way of high-level coding and the features of microcontrollers. Enjoy event-based programming, multi-threading, line-by-line debugging, breakpoints and more.
Check out the getting started guide for more information on how to get started with the Netduino.
Note: Our shipments of the Netduino are coming with free 3ft USB cables!
Netduino is very easy to start with and use. Check out the getting started guide or have a look at this movie.
- Atmel 32-bit microcontroller 48MHz, ARM7
- Code Storage: 128 KB with 60 KB RAM
- Powered by 7.5 - 12.0 VDC or USB
- Power output: 5 VDC and 3.3 VDC regulate
- analog reference: 2.6 - 3.3 VDC
- Digital I/O are 3.3 V--but 5 V tolerant
- Button functions as reset or general purpose input
- 20 digital and analog GPIO pins (6 analog, 14 digital)
- Interfaces supported : 2xTTL serial, 4xPWM, SPI, I2C
- operating temperature: 0 - 70 °C
- RoHS compliant
- Arduino Shield compatible
Dimensions: 71 x 53 x 13 mm