DSO Nano V2 firmware rewritten!
DSO Nano V2 firmware improvements:
- Proper three phase sampling (pre-fetch, trigger-fetch, post-fetch) guaranteed never to miss infrequent events
- More efficient screen update (10-100 times faster than version 2.5e)
- Eliminate all flickering and stuck pixels
- Code is re-written to allow full compile time optimization (much faster and compact code all over)
- A bug in Vrms calculation is fixed (Vrms is incorrect in 2.5e)
- A number of overflow bugs have been fixed (calculations for large time/div settings)
- Scan has been replaced with a proper continues real-time scan mode
- Configuration profiles can be saved to /restored from SD card or flash (default power on settings).
- Wave data (reference signals) can be saved/restored from SD cards
- Screen capture can be saved to SD bitmap files
- A number of issues with incorrect SD card support and file handling in 2.5e have been fixed
- FIT mode is implemented as a function
- The full captured signal buffer (3000+ points) can be panned left right for further analysis
- A more relevant collection of data is selected for display on screen
- A more relevant selection of measurements
- Simultaneous view of all measurements
- Use proper ISO abbreviations (e.g. milliseconds is “ms” not “mS”)
- A completely redesigned user interface (no annoying blinking or color abuse)
- Support two step calibration (offset and range)
The new firmware looks very promising. Try it out!